Charm City Folk & Bluegrass Festival
Druid Hill Park, April 27-28, 2018
Charm City Folk & Bluegrass Festival has become not only a Baltimore staple, but a must-see for bluegrass fans across the Mid-Atlantic. The announcement of the festival’s 6th installment came with the added news of its expansion to a two-day festival, featuring three stages. Ever since this announcement, we have been anxiously awaiting the 2018 lineup.
Friday, April 27, will feature a headlining set from The Travelin’ McCourys, as well as performances by Caleb Stine, The Honey Dewdrops, Mile Twelve and Colebrook Road. Saturday, April 28, will host The Devil Makes Three as the headliner and support from The Steeldrivers, Billy Strings, Larry Keel Experience, Trout Steak Revival, Special Consensus, Front Country, The Lonely Heartstring Band, Circa Blue, Country Current, Blue Stone, Mountain Ride, Haint Blue and High and Wides. Finally, The 8×10 will host its annual afterparty featuring Man About A Horse and Jeff Austin Band. See the full lineup below, as well as more details about one of Baltimore’s premier music festivals.
Friday, April 27, 2018
Doors open at 4 p.m.
Friday night festival ends at 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 28, 2018
Doors open at 10 a.m.
Festival ends at 9:30 p.m.
Druid Hill Park
3100 Swann Drive
Baltimore, MD 21217
Two-Day Package Ticket: Friday and Saturday Admission: $75
Friday Tickets: General Admission: $30
Saturday Tickets:: Early Bird General Admission: $52.00
VIP Admission: $170
VIP Tickets Include:
● Enhanced VIP meals (Saturday-only)
● Reserved, complementary parking in Druid Hill Park
● VIP restrooms
● VIP seating area centered for optimal viewing of both stages
● Standing room only space directly in front of the stages
● Bottomless UNION Craft Brewing beer (Saturday-only)
Additional Charm City Bluegrass Events
Leading up to the festival, Charm City Bluegrass will host a number of events and concerts in
2018 to provide Baltimore with bluegrass music year-round, including:
● Battle of the Bands Round 1 @ Union Craft Brewing – Jan. 12, 2018
● An Evening with Charm City Bluegrass, The Charm City Bluegrass Documentary
Screening @ WTMD – Feb. 1, 2017
● Battle of the Bands Round 2 @ Union Craft Brewing – Feb. 2, 2018
● Sierra Hull Live at Westminster Hall – Feb. 10, 2018
● Battle of the Bands Final @ 8×10 – March 10, 2018